Empty boxes - Back to uni

I stayed at home saturday night, because the boyfriend had a family meeting. What an occasion! I got to work and eat burgers and fries and ...

I stayed at home saturday night, because the boyfriend had a family meeting. What an occasion! I got to work and eat burgers and fries and drink soda and wear yoga pants and sleep in a starfish position.... You girls know what a bless it is!

In the morning, my man walked to my house to bring me coffee and croissants... perfect !! I cooked some chocolated "roses des sables" for the occasion and stored them in one of my empty Birchbox.
Boxes like those are so fun, but once you discover your precious items, what could you use the boxes for? I've found incredibly simple ideas to re-use your beautiful empty boxes for design and organization!

 The first idea I want to share is this super cute photo frame! All you need is the bottom part of the box, freshly paintedin the color of your choice. Then simply pierce two little holes on each side and hold with a fatsener. Tadaa!! You can now clip your favorite pictures! Family, friends, lover.... feel free!!

 The second one if for confirmed DIYers : You can paint cute animals or drawings to hold on the walls of your kid! For even better memories, have your kid take part in this activity!

 Well, I don't like the way the box was painted here. But hey! For those of you -including me- with no garden or no place at home for some plants -or a nasty cat who loves to eat it- here's a way to turn your flat in a sumptuous Garden of Eden. Well, we all have to start somewhere!

 Fourth idea: Earings holder. Because we have hundreds of pair but just like socks, we end up finding only one. This is the solution ! Now no excuses for not wearing you favorite jewellery on your next date!

 
Wanna get rid of  the mess in your room? paint the boxes in the colorof your choice, then label them depending on the stuff you tidy in it.

All the pictures of this post come from Pinterest.


 Do you have any boxes left and
What do you use them for ?7
Do you like to "do it yourself"?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥






You Might Also Like

0 commentaires