A well-needed come back - 6 tips for the perfect internship

Woah... What a long time've passed by since the last time I logged in here. Well, as a (not so) assiduous student, I've come to the...

Woah... What a long time've passed by since the last time I logged in here. Well, as a (not so) assiduous student, I've come to the conclusion I had to work more on my uni work and less... well, on everything else. But as I couldn't let go of my beloved internet spot, I'm back with pretty new things to share!!






Every student has to face at least one internship during his/her studies. And it can be pretty hard if you're not well prepared. That's why I'm feeling to give you some tricks to make this the best experience possible!!

1- Switch in beastmode. Believe in yourself, especially in what you have to offer to the company you target. Don't be afraid and don't believe you're not worth the place you want

2- Dress like a queen, even for a phone meeting. Being well-dressed will give you the confidence you may lack and will give you an extra boost of energy.

3- Ask professionnals for advices. Teachers may be cool and nice but nothing's worth the advice of a professionnal (especially the covering letter)

4- During the internship, don't hesitate to ask. Nobody's going to laugh at you. Even a new employee would ask questions. Moreover, it shows you're interested in what the company does. The employees expect you to ask.

5- Keep a diary. There you could confess the problems you faced with your colleagues or the task you've been given, memorize the work+deadlines.... And it could help you out when writing your report!

6 - If you're a little stressed out, plans some time to pamper, to meet friends.... Don't stay out late to avoid fatigue, but smile and laugh and give yourself a break: you'll be more at ease when back to work!


If you have internship experiences to tell
If you have any ther tip to give,
write it in the comment!
  ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires