Holiday Pamper - Homemade Coffee Scrub

Well, I am currently in holidays so I assure you I make everything to be comfy and fine. And what's best than a little pamper session w...

Well, I am currently in holidays so I assure you I make everything to be comfy and fine. And what's best than a little pamper session when you have nothing to do of your day but homework?

A little while ago, coffee body scrubs were all the rage. I remember seeing Frankbody scrubs were girls' favourite, and I remember thinking it was expensive for a coffee scrub. As the coffee lover I am, I always have a lot of coffee grounds left and thought I could do something interesting with it. So if you're a coffee lover looking for a perfect skin like me, here's the recipe!


-I use coffee grounds from organic coffee
-I had a teaspoon of coco oil

Put the two ingredients in a bowl. As coco oil is solid, smash it and blend it with coffee ground until it becomes smooth.


Take warm, long shower, wash your beloved body and rince. Apply the coffee scrub and scrub, scrub scrub for as long as you want (it won't color your skin ). Insist on areas like legs, butt and tummy. Rince it all off and voilà! Your skin has never been so soft!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires