Saturday Chill

Hello peeps! Finally the weekend is here so we can appreciate a moment of calm in lives that goes by real quick! For me this mornin...



Hello peeps! Finally the weekend is here so we can appreciate a moment of calm in lives that goes by real quick! For me this morning was all about cleaning, running for errands and pampering ! I love looking after the house doing all right ! Then my loveliest friend Solen came over for an impromptu pastries snacking, it's always a nice moment when she's around ! On the other hand, no workout for today, I think I will rest cause I'm sore in my legs & butt so maybe tomorrow! Be kind, be cool, be you ♥

// Hello tout le monde Finalement le week-end est arrivé et on peut apprécier un moment de relâchement dans nos vies qui passent si vite.  Pour moi ce matin c'était rangement, courses et petits soins pour me faire du bien! Après ça mon adorable Solen est passée à la maison pour une petite dégustation impromptue de pâtisseries, c'est toujours agréable quand elle est là! D'un autre coté, pas de training pour moi aujourd'hui, je pense que j'ai besoin de me reposer, mes jambes et fessiers sont pleins de courbatures, ça sera sûrement pour demain! Soyez gentils, soyez cools, soyez vous ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires