HOME SWEET HOME

I've put lots of efforts recently to turn my boyfriend's dark and boyish interior into something pure, optimized - and a bi...


I've put lots of efforts recently to turn my boyfriend's dark and boyish interior into something pure, optimized - and a bit more feminine too ! I am such a maniac and I always search for tricks that will make my house look more beautiful ! My baby plants now feel at home and grow their leaves out !  And it feels so good to cook in front of everyone  : ) I may not be an interior designer but I think I did good anyway  !  Have a very nice Sunday in your cosy place !

//j'ai fait beaucoup d'efforts pour que l'appart de mon chéri, sombre et digne d'un celibataire, ne se transforme en interieur plus clair, optimisé (et féminin aussi ! ) Je suis vraiment maniaque des astuces pour un intérieur plus agréable !  Mes petites plantes grandissent vite et se sentent bien, et c'est super de cuisiner devant ses convives  : ) je ne suis pas décoratrice d'intérieur mais je me suis pas mal débrouillé n'est-ce pas ?  Passez un bon dimanche les amis !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires