NEW VIDEO : TRX FULL BODY SESSION

Yeah!! I finally made it back home yesterday, high time to get back on track with both nutrition and training. Therefore I woke up quit...

Yeah!! I finally made it back home yesterday, high time to get back on track with both nutrition and training. Therefore I woke up quite early and hit some squats and biceps curls before killing myself with the TRX! Here's how it goes for that sweaty sesh:
15 biceps curls / 10 squats to row/ 10 pistol squats/ 10 chest pull/ 10 back row (repeat for 6 rounds)
I highly recommend this circuit if you wanna try something new and heart blasting ! What is your favorite TRX move? Stay healthy my friends xx

// enfin a la maison, le bonheur! Ce qui veut dire aussi qu'il est grand temps d'être au point niveau alimentation et entraînement. Donc ce matin, pas de grasse mat', non non ! Apres quelques sets de squats et de biceps, je me suis tuée au TRX !  Voici comment suer un bon coup : 
15 curls biceps/ 10 squats et tirage/ 10 pistol squat/ 10 tirage poitrine / 10 tirage dos (faire 6 tours)
Je vous recommande vivement ce circuit si vous voulez quelque chose qui change et qui vous démonte le cardio  : ) restez motivés les amis !! 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires