CARDIO LOVE

 Yes !  Yesterday I was feeling so so bad after all that food and alcohol we had on Easter !  (not to mention chocolates) so as...



 Yes !  Yesterday I was feeling so so bad after all that food and alcohol we had on Easter !  (not to mention chocolates) so as soon as I got home from my parents, I jumped on my home bike and spinned for a full hour then did 50 overhead kettlebell swings as a finisher. It was so intense and the pace was high so my legs were very sore afterwards !  Best feeling ever : ) Now I am home from Belgium so I am back on ttack with my lovely gym schedule and gear... How could I ask for more ?  ❤

//Yes ! Hier je me sentais si mal après le festin de Pâques et l'alcool qui va avec !  Sans parler des chocolats....  : ) donc dès que je suis rentrée, J'ai sauté sur mon vélo d'appartement et j'ai pedalé pendant une heure, puis 50 kettlebell swings pour bien me finir ! Le rythme était tellement soutenu que j'en ai eu vraiment mal aux jambes, meilleure sensation du monde !  Maintenant que je suis rentrée de Belgique, je peux reprendre le training et j'ai tout mon matériel, que demander de plus ?  ❤

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires