MY SOLUTION TO A SUCCESSFUL DIET

Months have pased and my diet has sucked for a while, preventing me for reaching my goals and lowering my mood (or the other way around...


Months have pased and my diet has sucked for a while, preventing me for reaching my goals and lowering my mood (or the other way around, It's a vicious circle!). The solution? A job. Prepping food and being away from home drastically enhanced my diet and prevent from eating junk during the day. It's also way easier to track water consumption with a wider range because I wake up earlier so 3 liters are not so hard to reach. My mind is busy doing tasks and I don't even get cravings ! And still I have a full hour free in the morning where I can grind, free my mind, sweat and exhaust myself ❤it still takes commitment but for me, being professionally active is the greatest solution to a successful and efficient nutrition plan!

//les mois sont passés et mon regime n'a pas été super, ce qui a atteint mon moral (ou l'inverse, c'est un cercle vicieux!). La solution? Trouver un job. Preparer ses repas et ne pas eyre a la maison a vraiment amélioré les choses et m'ont empêché de mqnger n'importe quoi. C'est aussi plus facile de surveiller sa conso d'eau, je suis debout bien plus tôt donc 3 litres c'est déjà plus envisageable !  Je suis occupée, ce qui m'évite d'avoir des envies de "bouffe" !  Et j'ai toujours une heure libre le matin pour transpirer, travailler, m'évader et me fatiguer ❤ pour moi, être professionnellement actif est la solution la plus efficace pour une nutrition au point ! 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires