UPDATES AND LAST YEAR BEACH BODY

Oh god.. I am sorry I gave no news this past week but really didn't think I would work that many hours and would have so many thin...


Oh god.. I am sorry I gave no news this past week but really didn't think I would work that many hours and would have so many things to learn. It has resulted in zero workouts since Sunday, 14th. Yes! Because it is totally understandable to have some times now and then when you can't train at all and it's just the promise of an ass-kicking comeback! It's a life long goal so I don't let myself get disappointed when this don't go as they should! (and the second pic is my own motivation for the summer to come... I want that badass body back!)

//mon dieu... Désolée pour le manque de post mais janmais je n'aurai deviné que j'aurai autant de travail et tellement de choses a apprendre ! Le résultat ? Zéro entraînements depuis dimanche 14. Et oui !  Parce que c'est complètement normal de parfois ne pas pouvoir s'entraîner comme on voudrait et c'est juste la promesse d'un retour qui défonce !  C'est un objectif de vie, alors je ne me laisse pas déstabiliser par des contre temps temporaires ! (et la deuxieme photo c'est ma motivation pour l'été, je veux ce corps en mieux ! )

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires