ALMOST TIME

Almost time. Almost time to pack my tings before I leave for two weeks in Czech Republic. I dread this travel because I'll ...




Almost time. Almost time to pack my tings before I leave for two weeks in Czech Republic. I dread this travel because I'll need to change my habits and adapt real fast to another way of living, and manage my Schedule accordingly. Not that I'm being psycho about change, but I really appreciate the side of routine I've built in my life. I enjoy living with a structure, a pattern. Thing is, sometimes routine has to be set aside and that's somehing I still have to learn.
However, I realize this uncomfort I have with sudden changes shouldn't have an effect on my happiness in life! Deep within, I can't wait to see what this tavel has to offer :) And to change my modd, I decided to take care of my by half-sleeping in a warm bath and get myself glam'd up for the day! And tonight a dinner with friends -and wine- will be so much appreciated ♥ Have a nice day peeps !

// Presque temps. Presque temps de faire mes valises avant de partir deux semaines en République Tchèque. Je redoute ce voyage puisque ça va me forcer à changer mes habitudes et m'habituer vite à d'autres manières de faire, et adapter mon emploi du temps en conséquent. Non pas que je suis obsédée par le changement, mais j'apprécie vraiment ce côté de routine dans ma vie, j'aime vivre avec une structure, un schéma. Le truc, c'est que la routine a parfois besoin d'être cassée et c'est quelque chose que je me dois d'apprendre.
D'un autre côté, je réalise que cet inconfort que me procure le changement ne devrait pas avoir d'impact sur mon bonheur dans la vie! Dans le fond j'ai hâte de découvrir ce que ce voyage a à m'apprendre :) Et pour me changer les idées, j'ai décidé de prendre soin de moi avec une petite sieste dans un bain chaud et un petit make up au point! Dîner entre amis -et bouteille de rosée- seront vraiment les bienvenus ♥ Bonne journée les amis!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires