MEAL PREP SUNDAY !

Two weeks ago I wrote a post about my "meal prep Sunday" that you can read here . Last week I haven't got tim...







Two weeks ago I wrote a post about my "meal prep Sunday" that you can read here. Last week I haven't got time to meal prep as we flew to Madrid, and as this week end is much calmer I had time to go grocery shopping yesterday morning and meal prep this morning. Gotta love meal prep! This week I haven't weighted anything so I can just give you my grocery list I used for my shopping:

Morning:
-Here I used All Brans (very rich in fiber for a flat stomach ladies!) about 2.5 handful
-I added 1 handful of chocolate organic muesli
-coconut flakes, hazelnuts
-a teaspoon of cocoa powder
-a spoon of White Chocolate protein powder from +BULK POWDERS™
- when comes time to eat it (after my morning training sesh) I'll ad of soymilk and put in microwave for 2 min

Snacks:
-for morning snacks I chose fruits, a banana and a pach. I prefer fruits in the morning, they give good energy! But I avoid it in the afternoon or evening.

Lunch:
-1 can of natural tuna
-I prepared 900grs green beans and 2 red onions for 5 days
-about 50-60 gr of white rice per day

Snack:
-low fat yogurt (1kg for 5 days)
-frozen berries
-nuts and coconut flakes

Diner:
- With the family, unplanned. But I avoid carbs as much as possible

So here is what I've planned for this week ! Do you plan your meals too ?

// Il y a deux semaines je vous ai écrit un article sur mon "meal prep du dimanche" que vous pouvez lire ici. La semaine dernière je n'ai pas eu le temps de le refaire avec notre week end à Madrid mais ce week end est bien plus calme, ce qui m'a laissé le temps de faires mes courses hier matin et de tout cuisiner ce matin. J'adore ça! Je n'ai rien pesé par contre mais voici ma liste pour mes courses

Matin:
- J'ai pris des All brans (super riche en fibre pour le ventre plats mesdemoiselles!) environ 2,5 poignées
- une poignée de muesli bio au chocolat
- noix de coco en poudre, noisettes
-une cuillère à café de cacao en poudre
- une cuillère de protéine en poudre Chocolat Blanc de +BULK POWDERS™ 
- quand c'est le mement de le manger j'ajoute un peu de lait de soja et je met 2 minutes au micro ondes

Snack:
-Pour le snack du matin j'ai choici des fruits, une banane et une pèche. Je préfère les fruits le matin car ils donnent de la bonne énergie, mais je les évite l'après midi ou le soir.

Lunch:
- 1 canette de thon naturel
- j'ai préparé 900 gr de haricots verts avec 2 oignons rouges pour 5 jours
- environ 50-60 gr de riz blanc par jour

Snack:
- fromage blanc 0% (1kg pour 5 jours)
-fruits rouges surgelés
-noix et noix de coco en poudre

Diner:
- Avec ma famille, je ne prévois pas. Mais j'évite au max les glucides.

Donc voilà ce que je me suis prévu pour cette semaine! Et vous, vous préparez à l'avance aussi?


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires