CROSSFIT REGIONALS 2016: THE SHOW!

Finally I get to write this post! I honestly don't know where to start with this crossfit weekend ! First...












Finally I get to write this post! I honestly don't know where to start with this crossfit weekend ! First, we took a taxi to la Caja Magica in Madrid suburbs. When we arrived, it was so motivating to see all the shops and food counters, everyone was dressed in sporty outfit and it really made me wanna train! Lifting contest, paleo icecream in a Reebok bus that was offered if you managed 5 burpees... So much fun! We then entered the competition room and whoaaaa.... Fred and I couldn't get our eyes off the game. We tried to guess who the winners would be all the time! I really felt like the weakest girl around haha but it was so cosy and we were super happy to attend!

We only attended the second day which was the day for couples, women then men and I clearly started to save my money as soon as I stepped foot back in France: next year we'll go for three days no matter what or where! The athmosphere was also so friendly and encouraging, the last to finish was always cheered up by spectators and I absolutely love this state of mind ! No athlete lost the game, they all won at a different pace ♥ It aslo made me think about myself and where I am now in my journey. What separates me from them? My insecurities. The more I believe, the more real it'll become! So now I am back home, with good energy and positive vibes and I am gonna get it!

Anyway, if you're looking for an escape and like watching people training hard as hell this is really a competition you should go watch! pleasure guaranteed :) ♥

// Finalement je peux écrire cet article! Je ne sais vraiment pas par où commencer avec ce weekend de crossfit! D'abord, nous avons pris un taxi jusqu'à la Caja Magica qui se situe à l'exterieur de la ville de Madrid. Quand nous sommes arrivées, c'était tellement motivant de voir les magasins éphémères et les contoirs d'alimentation, tout le monde était habillé sport et ça donnait juste envie de bouger! Concours de soulevé de terre, glace paléo dans un bus de Reebok, offert après 5 burpees... Tellement fun! Puis nous sommes allés dans la salle de compétition, et là..... Fred et moi n'avons plus laché les jeux du regard! On essayit de deviner les gagnants à chaque passage :) Je me sentais super faible aux milieu de tous les athlètes mais on était bien et c'était super de voir ça!

On a seulement été voir le deuxième jour de la compétition c'est-à-dire les couples, femmes puis hommes, et j'ai clairement déjà décidé à économiser un fois le pied posé en France: l'an prochain on va aux trois jours, peut importe où! L'atmosphere était super chaleureuse et encourageante, les spectateurs encourageaient toujours les derniers et j'adore cet état d'esprit! Aucun athlete n'a perdu, ils ont tous gagné à leur rythme ♥ J'ai aussi réflechi à mon niveau et où j'en suis avec le training. Qu'est-ce qui me sépare de ces athlètes? mes insécurités. Plus j'y crois et plus ça deviendra vrai! Maintenant que je suis de retour à la maison, je suis pleine d'une énergie nouvelle et de bonnes ondes!

Bref, si vous chercher un échapatoire et si vous aimez regarder desgens s'entrainer dur comme tout c'est vraiment à voir! plaisir garanti! ♥


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires