A DAY OF FASTING & GUM BANDS

Hi in here! Look at what came in the mail a few days ago! Pilates bands, or gum bands! I really love them and already got some w...






Hi in here! Look at what came in the mail a few days ago! Pilates bands, or gum bands! I really love them and already got some workouts done ;)  I am also so happy I joined a gym last week, it's bringing something real new to my workouts and I love it! Waiting to get comfy to snap some pics!And also, I wanted to have some words about a serious topic. What very strange times we're going through lately.... That priest that got killed tore my heart into a billion pieces when I heard this on the news. I've been raised in the respect of others, always seeing the good in things and people, and I still learning to manage my anger when I have to face it because it's all negativity. All the times I got hurt, I showed the other cheek and never returned bow for bow. So I really don't understand how people can put themselves in such hatred, and be so keen on destructing life of others. But I'm happy we still spread these words of peace and love and acceptance. Having been catholic raised and really wanting to share the pain, I've decided to participate in fasting and praying for the good to come today. As I promised my family a shared dinner tonight, I've followed my fast until 6pm. I won't pray for Paris, Nice, Brussels or any city else. I'll pray for them to find peace and realize their weapons won't undermine our strength.

//Salut! Regardez moi ce qui est arrivé dans la boite aux lettres il y a quelques jours! des bandes pour pilates! Je les adore et j'ai déjà craqué ! Je suis aussi super contente de m'être inscrite à la gym la semaine dernière, ça apporte quelque chose de neuf à mes entrainement et j'adore ça! J'attend d'être plus à l'aise pour vous capturer quelques photos ;) Et je voulais aussi vous parler d'un sujet plus sérieux. Quelle période étrange que nous traversons ces temps ci.... Ce prêtre tué a brisé mon cour en milliers de morceaux quand j'ai entendu ça aux infos. J'ai été élevée dans le respect des autres, entrainée à voir le meilleur en chacun, et je travaille encore à contrôler ma colère quand j'y suis confrontée parce que ça n'apporte que du négatif. Toutes les fois où j'ai été blessé j'ai montré l'autre joue, et je n'ai jamais rendu le coup. Du coup, j'ai du mal à comprendre comment les gens peuvent générer autant de haine, et se réjouir autant de détruire la vie des autres. Mais je suis contente que nous continuions à diffuser ces mots de paix et d'amour  et d'acceptance. Etant élevée dans une famille catholique et voulant partager cette peine, j'ai décidé de participer en jeûnant et réflechissant pour que le meilleur vienne aujourd'hui. Comme j'avais promis a ma famille un bon dinner pour le weekend, j'ai suivi le jeûne jusqu'à 18h. Je ne prierai pas pour Paris, Nice ou Bruxelles. Je prierai pour eux. Pour qu'ils trouvent la paix et qu'ils réalisent enfin que leurs armes n'ébranleront pas notre force.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires