PB & BANANA MIX

I recieved a new gym tool today that will eventually boost my workouts, -or at least add something fresh and new to it! They will c...




I recieved a new gym tool today that will eventually boost my workouts, -or at least add something fresh and new to it! They will coming up in a very soon post when I get my way with it finally! ... Can you guess what it is? I'm sure you don't ;)
To healthily celebrate  it and after a second workout today I mashed a banana and added PB in the mix, and topped two brown bread slices ♥  So yummy and I honestly think there's no fit combo banana and PB can't beat!

//J'ai reçu aujourd'hui un nouvel article fitness qui va surement booster mes trainings -ou au moins y ajouter un vent de fraicheur et de nouveauté! Ils seront bientôt dans un post rien que pour eux si j'arrive a me débrouiller avec!... Vous avez deviné? Je suis sûre que non ;)
Pour célébrer ça sainement et après un deuxième entrainement j'ai écrasé une banane et ai ajouté un peu de beurre de cacahuète, et j'ai tartiné le tout sur deux tranches de pain noir ♥ Tellement bon, honnêtement pour moi il n'y a aucune combinaison qui n'arrive à la hauteur de la banane/beurre de cacahuète!  

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires