A Power Walk Around The Lake

What a bad updater I am.... I've been starting my new job and had so much to remember I just crawled into bed every night last week. And...

What a bad updater I am.... I've been starting my new job and had so much to remember I just crawled into bed every night last week. And I was so dedicated to my 30 Day Shred program and additional workouts that it made me even more tired. And to finish with, I was near an open window yesterday and caught a cold or something, I haven't slept last night and felt so bad this morning I couldn't even eat. But I wanted to sweat it all out so I acted bravely and had a power walk around the lake here. I first decided to do the whole circuit but only did half the lake (it is divided into two parts ;) )

Now I am ready to hit work again and hopefully a colleague of mine will bring some medicine so I can cope with my cold til 8pm !! Under you can find some pictures of my power walk, everybody says hello and smile, it's really appreciable to be there !

// Niveau mises à jour, je crains.... J'ai commencé un nouveau bulot y a peu de temps et il y a tellement de choses à assimiler que je suis tombée de sommeil en rentrant chez moi la semaine dernière. Et je suis tellement à fond avec le 30 Day Shred de Jillian Michaels et mes entrainements que ça m'a encore plus fatiguée. Et pour finir, hier je suis restée près d'une fenêtre ouverte et j'ai attrapé froid, donc j'ai passé une mauvaise nuit et je me sentais malade ce matin. Mais je me suis décidée à tuer ces petits microbes en transpirant un peu donc j'ai marché autour du lac. Je n'ai fais que la moitié cependant ;)

Maintenant je suis prête pour le boulot et avec de la chance une de mes collègues aura quelques médicaments pour que je tienne jusque 8 heures!! Ci-dessous quelques photos de ma marche rapide, tout le monde se dit bonjour et souris, c'est vraiment agréable là-bas !










You Might Also Like

0 commentaires