A Very Difficult Morning

Today was hard on me. I woke up and started by coffee and supps as I usually do. Then I did my first day out of ten of the level 2 of Jillia...

Today was hard on me. I woke up and started by coffee and supps as I usually do. Then I did my first day out of ten of the level 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Man, seriously, it's absolutely harder than level 1, way more demanding physically and I was sucking wind the whole session. Hopefully I got through it, and that's when I started to feel sick again, and had to wait 1 1/2 hour before I could even eat something.

Now I am all dressed up for work, with a sweater in my purse in case I get cold, medicine, and grapes. I wanted to walk along the seaside so much this morning, but I coudn't, so I hope I'll be better. The thing is, once the medicine stops being effective, I feel sore and sick again...

// Ce matin était difficile. Je me suis reveillée avec un café et mes suppléments comme à l'habitude. Après ça, j'ai fais mon premier jour sur 10 du niveau 2 du 30 day shred de Jillian Michaels. Non, mais sérieusement c'est super dur!! C'est physiquement exigeant et plus difficile que le niveau 1! J'étais essoufflée toute la session. Heureusement j'ai tout fais, et je me suis sentie mal a nouveau et j'ai du attendre 1 heure et demi que mes nausées passent avant de pouvoir manger. 

Maintenant je suis toute prête pour aller travailler, avec un pull dans mon sac au cas où j'ai froid, des médicaments, et du raisin. Je voulais terriblement marcher près de la mer ce matin, mais je ne pouvais pas, donc j'espère que ça ira mieux. Le truc c'est que dès que les médicaments n'agissent plus, je me sens malade à nouveau et j'ai mal partout....



 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires