Bulk Powder... Review !

Hello folks! as a protein lover I am, I decided to give +BULK POWDERS™   a try, as they sell very good quality protein foods at a...




Hello folks! as a protein lover I am, I decided to give +BULK POWDERS™  a try, as they sell very good quality protein foods at a very affordable price!! And I must confess I love the design of their pouches....

The delivery was not very quick as it took 1 complete week (but I always have some powder left so it wasn't very important for me). So I ordered a pouch of protein powder, peanut butter ♥, protein bars aaaaaand  watermelon PWO (it smells so good !!!) and it's the cheapest PWO I've ever found, packed with BCAAs!
As I worked out this morning I got the opportunity to try all the products and they're very satisfying for the price you pay: it's absolutely worth it!! So if you're a student or a gym-goer with not a lot of money left at the end of the month, I think +BULK POWDERS™  does its job amazingly and  allows you to keep on training and gaining without spending hundreds of bucks every month!!

// Salut vous! Comme j'adore les snacks proteinés, j'ai décidé d'essayer +BULK POWDERS™  étant donné qu'ils vendent de la protéine de qualité à un prix très abordable!! Et je dois avouer que j'adoore le design de leurs produits..

La livraison n'était pas si rapide , ça a pris une bonne semaine (mais j'ai toujours de la protéine en avance alors ça ne m'a pas vraiment dérangée) . J'ai donc commandé e la protéine, du beurre de cacahuète, des barres etttttt du PWO à la pastèque (si bon) c'est vraiment le PWO le moins cher avec des BCAAs!
Comme je me suis entrainée ce matin j'ai pu tester chaque produit et ils sont supers pour leurs prix: a vaut vraiment le coup!! Donc si vous êtes étudiants ou que vous êtes un gym-goer qui n'a pas beaucoup d'argent à la fin du mois, je pense que +BULK POWDERS™  fait parfaitement son travail et vous aide à vous concentrer sur l'entrainement sans dépenser des centaines d'euros par mois!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires