#BEPROUD

 New week again! Last week ended badly because I binged  a bit ( hormones kicking in faster than a preworkout) and ate a littl...




 New week again! Last week ended badly because I binged  a bit ( hormones kicking in faster than a preworkout) and ate a little too much chocolate. I also had terrible stomach aches so it wasn't super fun :( We went bowling on sunday afternoon and I find it so fun!! Even if I lost the game, it was really entertaining and full of laughters!! 

Today I trained for a complete hour with weights before heading out for a power walk, and did my regular exercises to keep the heart rate going. And right after the "Lunges picture" above, I almost stepped onto an Asian hornet hive and ran in the park to find a city agent who would clear it out. In fact the hive fell on the floor but had been empty for a year, but I'm so scared at the thought of being stung!! 

Taking a few pictures during the walk and looking at my old instagram posts, I realized I am only proud of myself, even if the last couple days seemed shitty to me. I am so glad of all I have been capable to do, and all I am already ready to do!  So never et self-doubt take over, we're stronger than our weaknesses guys!!

// Encore une nouvelle semaine!! la semaine dernière s'est tristement terminée, j'ai légèrement abusé du chocolat (les hormones font plus vite effet qu'un preworkout) j'ai aussi eu des supers maux de ventre donc c'etait pas trop ça. On a fait du bowling dimanche après midi et c'est vraiment super!! Même si j'ai perdu, on a super bien rigolé :)

Aujourd'hui je me suis entrainée pendant une heure avant de partir marcher, et j'ai fait mes exercices pour garder un rythme cardiaque élevé. Et juste après la photo "fentes", j'ai failli marhé sur un nid de frelons asiatiques!! j'ai couru partout pour trouver un agent de la ville habilité à enlever le nid, qui en fait était vide depuis un an. J'ai eu tellement peur d'être piquée par ces bestioles!!

En prenant quelques photos pendant ma marche et en regardant les anciennes sur instagram, je me suis rendue compte du chemin que j'ai parcouru et je suis fière de moi, même si les derniers jours ont été nuls. Je suis tellement capabe de ce que j'ai été capable de faire, et de ce que je suis prête à faire! Donc ne vous laissez pas décourager par un moment de doutes, on est plus forts que nos faiblesses!!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires