Sunday Workout!

Today I trained a bit outside and it was really cool, the weather isn't so cold so after just a few minutes I could train wit...





Today I trained a bit outside and it was really cool, the weather isn't so cold so after just a few minutes I could train without a hoodie! I also filmed some of my exercises that you can find on my youtube channel "Morgane Conan"! Burned some calories just in time for my special rcipe tonight, a risotto, and then on Monday I start dieting a bit stricter to reach my new weight goal. I'll keep you updated!! Je pense que vous avez pu voir quelques changements au niveau du blog, je le voulais plus simple et aérien, j'espère que ça vous plait!

// Aujourd'hui, entrainement dehors et c'était appréciable, le temps était pas trop froid donc j'ai pu enlever ma veste au bout de quelques minutes! J'ai aussi filmé quelques exercices que vous retrouverez sur ma chaîne Youtube "Morgane Conan"! Calories brûlées juste à temps pour ma recette spéciale de ce soir, un risotto maison, et dès Lundi je reprend ma diète un peu plus stricte pour atteindre mon nouvel objectif poids. Je vous tiendrai au courant!! I think you've seen some changes on the blog, I wanted it more simple and easy, I hope you like it !
 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires