Bad Update - Sprain

Hi guys!! I've been really into my job these past day so I'm sorry for the bad update!! I've had an amazing wourkout last thurs...

Hi guys!! I've been really into my job these past day so I'm sorry for the bad update!! I've had an amazing wourkout last thursday and decided to show you in video what it looks like instead of writing it down here. (And I will try to record it today)

My second photoshoot with Solen happened on Sunday so I have a few to show at the moment, because I have plenty to see first as the session lasted 3 hours. But it was amazing once again. I always get that feeling of being alone in the world, I don't pay attention to anything except us two and I have a great time!! Not to talk about that confidence boost when you see some of the pics right after they're taken :)

Neopren sauna pants + regular gym pants = flat ass 


Shoulder lines got me like ...

25.6 inches / 65 cm here. Boxjump is great for overall body toning, cardio and stress relieving!

And here I'm! At the beginning of the photoshoot I fell while doing jumped squat on unstable ground, and got a finger sprain which means I must not workout with this hand. I promise, this is hell: as I can't grip anything thight, I can't lift weights, do pushups or variations, be on all fours... I hope my body recovers faster so I don't have to wait for three weeks!! (anyway the next workout is about dem legz!) . 


Loads of love
♥ ♥ ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires