Monday Motivation - Weekly Goal

My last week on Instagram @fitsporate.beyondlimits I hope everyone out here had a very nice week-end!! I  had three super nice days as ...

My last week on Instagram @fitsporate.beyondlimits
I hope everyone out here had a very nice week-end!! I  had three super nice days as we had a bank holiday here. On Friday night me and my boyfriend went to the restaurant, a cosy one with little rooms and spaced tables and you talk of every thing 'til late in the evening.. Adorable.

Yesterday we laid in the sun for to hours, and now my hams and calves are bloody red with sunburns! #whiteskinproblems

SO! let's get to the point now :) my goal for this week is to make it to 20 push-ups in a row as my previous PR was 17 . So it's not an amazing goal in itself, as some decide to go from 220 to 250lbs at squatting, and I'm here talking bout push-ups.... hey! yes but it is my goal, as you set yours, and even the littlest goals will lead you to bigger ones. 

I also want to imrpove my cardio so I'll be spinning a bit after every session + 30 minutes in the evening.

I really believe I am currently having the best time of my life so far, and I want to enjoy it so much, I don't want to miss a thing. I guess this is the best motivation, when it comes from inside you. Because we all are capable of doing great things but we are scared, in doubt, or we're not self-confident enough. It's high time to break the circle and start being that wild child who dares again! 

Be active, Be supportive, Be You!


Loads of love!!
♥ ♥ ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires