Jumping Everyday

Jumping my life away when I'm outdoors... hehe ! I recorded the video for a little effective leg workout (this one will burn your ...


Jumping my life away when I'm outdoors... hehe ! I recorded the video for a little effective leg workout (this one will burn your quads) but I struggle at videos so it's not top lightning, neither perfect framing ... 
Today I will take pictures of my training with a swiss ball to show you guys some interesting things to use it for! 

I really am becoming a salad lover as I have it for lunch quite everyday but I noticed a heavy trick: as it is not calorie dense, I tend to eat quite more for dinner, which ends up not being hungry the morning after... Gotta break that vicious circle!! So as I've got back on track for 4 weeks or more now I believe, I will now start drinking protein shakes again :)

I will also try to take progress pic very soon so I can compare them to the ones I've posted at the beginning! 

Loads of love!!
♥ ♥ ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires