Monday Motivation - Brand New Goal

Last night me and the boyfriend made a deal: my new fitness goal is to lose this stubborn fat I have over my whole body that really a...




Last night me and the boyfriend made a deal: my new fitness goal is to lose this stubborn fat I have over my whole body that really annoys me. Not that he thinks I'm overweight, but he always emphasises on my brights sides and he really thinks I am capable of doing this. So I will. (you want to be so damn hot for your soulmate don't you?) And it's safe to say it's really annoying to feel the muscles under a thick layer of fat. It's like hiding a diamond in a trash...

So todays workout went easily, I caught a cold yesterday on the beach so I kept it simple:

- First I did 20 minutes on the spin bike, keeping my heart rate around 70% (and two hoodies on)
- Then I did 20 biceps curls with a 8 kilo barbell // superset// 10 thrusters with 6 kilo dumbells in each hand (much more comfortable than lifting a barbell)
- Then I did 20 crunches // superset// 20 oblique crunches with no weight, repeated the spuerset with 6 kilos over head, then reapeated with no weights. Do you abs exercises very slowly, controlling the movement and really feeling the core. It's how you'll get results!

I did another session after my job in the late afternoon and again I kept it simple:

- I did 15 minutes on the spin bike with a heart rate around 62%
- I did  several sets of push-ups, because I need to improve these...

So from now (and even today) I will go for veggies and complex carbs rather than anything else! come back to me little yummy protein bars! I've eaten way too much processed and sugary food these weeks and I want to spread the good word in fitness and nutrition ;) 
I will take pictures tomorrow and will keep them til the end to show you how this will turn out :) I'm excited!!

Loads of love 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires