Full Body Circuit - Premier Article Français

Those of you who've been following me on IG or snapchat might know I've taken my day off from training yesterday. I had a lot to ...

Those of you who've been following me on IG or snapchat might know I've taken my day off from training yesterday. I had a lot to do at home and didn't want to be in a hurry all day so I took it easy. The end of my internship is coming and I'll surely miss it like hell because I feel that this is really what I want to do with my life. // Ceux qui me suivent sur Instagram ou Snapchat saent déjà que j'ai pris un jour off hier, j'avais beaucoup de choses à faire et pas envie de passer la journée dans le stress. La fin de mon stage de fin d'année arrive et mon poste va énormément me manquer car c'est exactement ce que je veux faire! 

So yesterday night when I got to bed I couldn't help but think about working out, and even dreamt about a leg session!! My mental is getting fitnss addicted too ahah :) anyway here's the session I've planned for today. // Hier soir je me suis donc couchée en pensant au sport, tellement que j'en ai rêvé! Mon inconscient devient aussi accro que moi au fitness:) Donc pour une j'ai prévu en avance ma session du jour!

Leg circuit // Circuit jambes:
- 20 x Barbell Goodmornings (20kg) 
- 20 x Squats (20kg)
- 10 x Static Lunges (each leg) (20kg)

Repeat x 3 // Répéter x3

Core/ Upper Body Circuit// Circuit haut de corps:
- 20 x Plank Jacks
- 10 x Elbow Plank
- 15 x Knne -Tuck Crunches
- 10 x Plank Rows (each arm) (6kg)

Repeat x 3 // Répéter x3

Si vous ne connaissez pas ces exercices ou leur dénomination, n'hésitez pas à regarder les vidéos courtes et les images sur Google, je ne connaît pas les termes français :(

Loads of Love!
❤ ❤ ❤ 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires