Yesterday's Workout - Sauna Pants

Strength session Cardio session Here are the total burned cals for both my session of yesterday. For the strength part I really h...

Strength session
Cardio session


Here are the total burned cals for both my session of yesterday. For the strength part I really had a lot of fun and I did a circuit because once you wrote it down you can completely focus on muscles instad of guessing what you'll do next. So it went like this:

Squats / 12kg / 20 reps
Barbell Good Mornings / 12kg / 20 reps
Static lunges / 12kg / 10 reps per leg

Repeat 4 times

Squats / 18kg / 20 reps
Barbell Good Mornings / 18kg / 20 reps
Static lunges / 18kg / 10 reps per leg

Repeat 3 times

Then I went on and did:

Glute bridge on Swiss Ball with 5 kg plate / 20 reps / 3 sets
Side Cross Lunges, no weight / 10 reps per leg / 2 sets

I am really happy today cause I'm sore a little and for me, that is the ultimate proof I didn't work in vain. I feel sore in the quads, hams, glutes,  and a little more in the area where the glute meets the hamstring. Leg day achieved!! 
As my sprain is much less hurting, I will do biceps curls and arms exercises today so keep reading !




I also wanted to talk about sauna pants: most are made of neopren or any other non-breathable fabric, and make the temperature raise in here!! It allows to to get rid, little by little, of the water that could be stagnating in your skin, smoothes the skin and really erase cellulite (again, it takes some time). I got mine for my birthday, so almost a month I wear it for all my trainings, and I can really tell my skin is so soft, I almost have no cellulite left (yes I had some) and I really helped tightening my legs!

So for any girl needing an extra help to define their body because the workouts aren't enough, kick your water retention out by wearing sauna pants! you can even find waist straps if your weak area is stomach. I got mine for less than 20$  and it is my best investment so far! I wish you all a very good and active day!

Loads of Love 
 ♥  ♥  ♥  

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires