Swiss Ball - Workout Session

Here is my top-3 swiss ball exercises, and I gathered them all in an entire session to show you the pictures on how to do these. They won&#...

Here is my top-3 swiss ball exercises, and I gathered them all in an entire session to show you the pictures on how to do these. They won't blow up your cardio but they will help focusing and putting on muscle for sure! :

 this is called Swiss Ball Prone Leg Raise , and it is a lower back killer! 
If you've worked glutes before, and squeeze your butt when your legs are up, it also works glutes.
 Todo this, you must not move your back and push with your hands not to move whilst raising up your legs. You can do it with legs closed or
open. 
I did 20 reps and 4 sets

 This exercise is Swiss Ball Crunches , you get to workout more on the core whilst easing up your back. You don't need to raise your upper body all the way up, but you need to go all the way down.
I did 20 reps and 4 sets
 Here's the Swiss Ball Glute Bridge, you stick your back to the ball, butt touching the ground, and you bring it up to form a bridge. Hold the position for two seconds then go back down.

I did 20 reps and 4 sets
 I also did this one which doesn't need a swiss ball to be performed but barbells. Here I have 6 kilos in each hand. This Single Leg Deadlift burns in the hamstring, and really improves your balance. I guess I need to have a proper form though .
I did 10/ each leg and 5 sets
And to finish with I did On All Fours Kickbacks, with are my go-to exercise when I want to get a real burn in the butt. I guess this one should be at the end of a glute session, to really get a good MMC and contact.

I did 15/leg and 3 sets with 2kg ankle weights



During this session I also did other exercices that I din't take in picture, like Dumbell Push-up Rows with 6 kg in each hand, some spin bike, and I honestly don't remember what else... 

Loads of Love
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires