Yesterday's Session

Yesterday I did not have a very good "fitness" session, I mean a very short one, because I really wanted to emphasize on cardi...




Yesterday I did not have a very good "fitness" session, I mean a very short one, because I really wanted to emphasize on cardio. I just did a few shoulder exercises which gave me a little pump and a little soreness in the morning. The session went as following:

Upright Row 12kg 20 reps
//superset//
Hamstring curls on swiss ball 10 reps

Repeat x3

Upright Row 12kg 20 reps
//triset// 
Barbell press 12kg 15 reps
//triset//
Push ups 10 reps

Repeat x3

When I do supersets or trisets I almost never take any rest between sets, and I never ever take rests during the sets. The aim here is to exhaust the muscle to really make it work so if it burns, go on! 
After that I did a good cardio session (1h) and an additionnal 30 minutes after work. 

Loads of Love !!
 ♥  ♥  ♥  

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires