Autumn - My Inspiration

Beanie - ASOS, Makeup - ELF, Modelco Hi there! I've been lost somewhere between dreams and reality lately ! I have been off track...


Beanie - ASOS, Makeup - ELF, Modelco

Hi there! I've been lost somewhere between dreams and reality lately ! I have been off track since then, for personal reasons, but I make it a priority to keep cheering people up - in sports and in life - and I am very happy to see other succeed in what they love!

Well as I am currently off track I have more time to spend with my amazing friends and enjoy life as simple as it is. I also spend a huge amount of my free time on the internet -watching californication while drinking tea - and found some inspiration for this time of the year, where all we want is to cuddle and sip on hot chocolate ♥

Here are some of my ultimate favourites of this beautiful month of October ! Deep red lipstick, oversized jumpers, beanies and candles...


all pictures are from weheartit.





What are your favourites for this year's fall so far? What do you enjoy the most at this time of the year? ♥






You Might Also Like

0 commentaires