Lovable mornings

 Mornings are my absolute favorite part of the day. What is best than waking up to food! I make it a priority to eat good in the morn...



 Mornings are my absolute favorite part of the day. What is best than waking up to food!
I make it a priority to eat good in the morning to restore my energy levels, especially when I feel depleted after a long night sleep. I really enjoy my pan-fried eggs with a good old ham slice and porridge. I usually eat it plain with just Stevia on it, but today as it is one of my last days off, I clearly treated myself with some Nutella and frozen fruits on top.

I always eat carbs AND protein AND fat in the morning to restore my energy levels : the body has gone through fasting the whole night, and it would be clearly a mistake not to feed it with those important nutrients. And be sure you won't get fat just by eating fat in the morning! This is the most suitable time of the nutrients to be fully synthesized in your body.

After school, me and my friends went for a lunch in town! Lovely moment

You feel like you wanna quit? Motivation is going down? Don't hesitate to talk to me!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires