Cosy evening

 Look at this face! I seriously can't get enough of them beyond adorable eyes of hers! Today was the last day of my off we...


 Look at this face! I seriously can't get enough of them beyond adorable eyes of hers!




Today was the last day of my off week. After the lunch with the girls I got back home and decided to treat myself just like in the old days !

I went online shopping and found some (not so) useful stuff and decided to... give in. I guess it's pretty safe to say I had a wonderful day!

Now I'm on the sofa, warm with sweatpants, sipping on raspberry tea and my nails a freshly done and polished in an outrageously cute blue/green pastel color from Sinful Colors. Can't wait til tomorrow when I'll share my first training session !

Have an incredibly good night everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires