Talk about passion

Hi you!  What a week! Even if I worked out last wednesday, I still feel kinda sick and I don't feel like pushing myself would end up bei...

Hi you!  What a week! Even if I worked out last wednesday, I still feel kinda sick and I don't feel like pushing myself would end up being a good thing. Anyway I took some time for myself and saw some friends! I always say that training is as bad as eating disorder if it takes so much place in your life that you don't see anyone or go out. And I guess my body demands some rest and fun so I am going to rest and have fun and hopefully I'll feel better within the next few days.

And as I decided to be in a better mood too, what's the more efficient therapy than makeup! I'ts been long ago since I haven't bought any makeup stuff and going through the internet has put me in a mood for... shopping!





From top:
ModelCo Partyproof lipstick "Dusk Til Dawn", "Kitty" and "Get Naked" 
Baked Blush "Peachy Ckeeky" from ModelCo
Cream Eyeliner in  black, Booster Powder and Matte Lipstick "Tea Rose",
Acne Fighting Foundation ( I don't have acne but this is the most 
covering foundation I have ever used and I love it),
Primer and Liner Sealer from E.L.F

Go BEYOND LIMITS, no matter what. And if you can do what you love most, go BEYOND LIMITS in every other aspect of your life




You feel like you wanna quit? Motivation is going down? Don't hesitate to talk to me!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires