Sunday comfort - Dr.Hauschka & Mavala manicure

Hello! today is rainy here, so I'm not going to take a single step outisde! Instead, I pampered myself a bit ! As I often lift weights w...

Hello! today is rainy here, so I'm not going to take a single step outisde! Instead, I pampered myself a bit ! As I often lift weights when I workout, and absolutely love to have clean and varnished nails, I prepared a hand bath with the Dr.Hauschka "Lemon Lemongrass Bath Essence". It's meant to be used in a bath but if you only have a shower, feel absolutely free to soak hands or feet in the lemon water.

You just have to add 2-3 drops of concentrate in hot water. The all room will smell lemon afterwards so you better like the smell! I absolutely love it and I even let the water in the room for several hours after the bath so it diffuses completely. Once the water is cool enough to put a finger in, soak your hands and wait for 10 minutes. You'll feel like your hands are cleaner than ever!

Make up: "Get naked" lipstick / Modelco, Acne Fighting Foundation / E.L.F, "Peachy Cheeky" blush/ E.L.F, "Extra Curl" mascara / Bourjois. Angora Jumper and pants from H&M.

Here are my favorite products for a long-lasting manicure:
- I apply Mavala "Nail Whitener" as a base coat. I always wear nail varnish so it prevents my nails to turn yellow over time and makes the varnish color more intense.
- "Be Happy" Sinful Colors varnish. My current favorite! I love the brand because all their colors are vivid and cute, and way cheaper than some other brands which are really not worth their prices.
- Mavala "Colorfix Top Coat". To be honest, this is what I expect from a top coat. It protects the mani and allows it to last a week or more !


So if you want to take care of your lovely hands, or want a long-lasting mani even when you work out, try this combo and let me know! Let's be active and pretty!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires