First shared session

Hello there! Today has be rough and I kept on wondering if I was strong enough to go back to training. I get this kind of thoughts everytime...

Hello there! Today has be rough and I kept on wondering if I was strong enough to go back to training. I get this kind of thoughts everytime I have a day off so there's no surprise I felt this weak after a whole week of. The session went like this:

Deltoid Lateral Raise:
4kg / 20 reps / 2 sets
6kg / 10 reps / 2 sets

Upright Rows:
16kg / 20 reps / 2 sets
20kg / 10 reps / 1 set
24kg / 6 Reps / 3 sets

Arnold Press:
6kg / 15 reps / 1 set
7kg / 12 reps / 1 set
8kg / 6 reps / 3 sets

Front Raise:
3kg / 10 reps / 2 sets
5kg / 8 reps / 4 sets

Bent over lateral raise
3kg / 15 reps / 1 set
5kg / 10 reps / 2 sets

Military Press
16kg / 10 reps / 1 set
20kg / 8 reps / 4 sets

 I always prepare myself a bottle of BCAA that I drink during the training. Don't prepare it in advance, it has to be freshly shaken. I got those from MyProtein.


Well, I trained anyway and went easy, but at least I made it and worked! I have no pictures of my sessions at the moment so I thought I could show you my dinner instead. It does look like a breakfast meal right? Well I didn't feel like eating meat and whole wheat pastas so I cooked my usual oats in water, added a spoon of unflavored protein powder, topped with peanut butter and red fruits. Easy, balanced and so good in the mouth!

Don't forget to give yourself 100% in everything you do, all you can get out of this is pride! You may fail once or twice but this is only way to success. GO BEYOND LIMITS xx

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires