Motivation is the key

Hey you all! As I was still feeling sick from last week, I didn't do much of my week and focused on makeup and girly things inste...




Hey you all! As I was still feeling sick from last week, I didn't do much of my week and focused on makeup and girly things instead of working out. But today, I woke up and decided it was enough. So I took my bike and went where I never went before, on little roads and paths and along the sea.
I really enjoy the moments I am outside, being active. My brain works so fast and not always in the right way but I have so much memories coming back, I learn alot about my current feelings and reactions which really makes me happy! The motivational quotes above helped me through this. It's when I don't feel like waking up that those words mean everything.

I spent 2 hours doing this cardio workout and it was much needed!. Living by the sea, all roads have ups and downs which make the workout funnier, but when the road is flat for too long, I simply increase the resistance and stand up on the bike, pushing like hell.


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires