Unusual starting post

 Hi everyone! as things happen, I'm off from training these days... What a shame for a "so-called" fitness blogger isn...




 Hi everyone! as things happen, I'm off from training these days... What a shame for a "so-called" fitness blogger isn't it? Well, maybe not so much. I found it will be interesting to start my first article with the extreme opposite of what I do daily. It may sound odd but I thought I could tell you how I feel about fitness life.










I train around 12 or more hours a week. And really rely on my 9-hour sleep (and coffee cups). So I got a few hours left in a day to do my homework and personal stuff. Doesn't mean it's a reason to stop! I just usually take a week off every 3-4 months to clear my head of all this "you vs you" competition, take a step back and look back at all the right things I've done, and obviously give my mind a rest from my fast and stressful life. This week is entirely free, I get to eat what I want with no guilt at all. 
You know what? Because I've worked so hard, pushed my limits so much further I thought I would, and got so fatigued, I clearly deserve it. It also help me to focus on the fact that fitness isn't life, but just a part of it.

That is the first thing I happen to talk about. For those of you wanting to start what will probably be the best journey of your life, please take into account that this isn't that hard if you set your mind to it. But focus on the fact that it doesn't define who you are once you got started. Unhealthy meals (occasionnaly) help me keep  a healthy mind and you guys know how important it is ;)

So I indeed gave my sweet tooth some interesting stuff to work on while working, on my bed and thanking myself for now being able to recognize when I need these moments on my own. And by the way, I am really happy to start this blog affair ! I'll hope it will show!


THIS IS TIME TO GIVE YOURSELF SOME "GIFTS"! THAT'S HOW WE SHOW PEOPLE WE LOVE 'EM RIGHT? AND DON'T YOU LOVE YOURSELF? 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires