Final Exams - Friendship

Hi everyone ! I only have two days left of final exams before my studies are over!!! Three years have passed by so fast I can't even rea...

Hi everyone ! I only have two days left of final exams before my studies are over!!! Three years have passed by so fast I can't even realize it yet. Yesterday our english teacher wrote on a board during the exam "Have a nice summer" and then he stood still , contemplating the whole class. I felt like I was close to crying because you get so close to good teachers in a way, and I felt sad because in Fall when every student will go back to uni, I won't be part of it and won't see the teachers I've loved so much anymore. I turn the page and start a new chapter in my life ☺

Anyway, I did good this morning and booked a rendez-vous with one of my closest friend, Vanessa. We don't see each other a lot because we're both very busy but when we have the chance to spend time together it's always quality time ! ♥

I have severe soreness in my quads and glutes from yesterday's workout (posted below). I truly thought it would tear down my abs but well, here's the sign I did an entire good body workout so you can inspire from my last workout if you want a guarranteed soreness in the ass. And as I love it here's my workout for today :



Sorry for the lazy fitness picture but I was very into it and I totally forgot to take photographs of my lunch with my beloved Vanessa and Deborah and my workout! but here it is, with a strong ocus on arms and I am really into push-ups because I have a weak upper body and this is the best way to get started in my opinion. I will soon release some other pictures here as I booked and appointment with Solen (the third beloved friend) for an upcoming photoshoot ! ♥ I hope you had a wonderful day ♥


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires