What IAte Today #2

Today was intense! I only had german exams -and I have strong difficulties- so the pressure was real and I am really tired right now. I also...

Today was intense! I only had german exams -and I have strong difficulties- so the pressure was real and I am really tired right now. I also have lower back pain due to the stress and general soreness in the legs, core and upper body after the last workouts I did and posted below. 1 year ago, I would only have had lower body soreness because I hated upperbody training and stayed away from it but man, its so good to feel that your entire body worked efficiently!! So today I take a day off training because my workoutsealmost always engage my back and I dont want the pain to worsen. So instead I wanted to make a food post of today!!





Morning:

1 slice of ham with 1 egg, pan fried (no fat added). I usually have to eggs but this time I only had 1 left so I made do.

Lunch

I had a salad for lunch that I bought in the nearest supermarket. It was made of  lettuce, roasted chicken, corn and grated carrots. I also had a  litchi/coconut water Mogu Mogu, which is water with like chunks of gum. This is low in calories and very hadrating and delicious!! We also bought a box of strawberries, so yum ;)

Dinner

Well, I haven't prepared dinner yet but I can already tell what itll be! Mixed salad with tuna, white rice, tomatoes, mung beans, aspargus !!

Snacks

I had a banana around 10am and a few strawberries at 3pm

I hope every single one of you had an amazing day and if you experience soreness as I currently do, then take a rest and I love you.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires