Today's Workout - Easter

Pfff... this past week was so tiring!! The last time I had time to workout was last wednesday and I was happy to manage some time to work my...

Pfff... this past week was so tiring!! The last time I had time to workout was last wednesday and I was happy to manage some time to work my ass off a little and I absolutely can't wait to have more time and manage to workout more.

Whatever, I left workouts behind a little for professional concerns, and I know how to set my priorities when I must switch them so I was totally into work and less into workout. Then came Easter and my parents and the time went by very quickly!! Here's today's workout, I focused on abs and then as usual I have fun and do what I love : light weight high reps. I don't really put all my weights here because I believe it depends on the people and I have, in the past, had great workouts with no weights at all ☺


I hope your week started well and that you will manage to get rid of the bloating you might gained (as I do!) during this Easter week end. I really hope everyone enjoyed some quality time with family !! 
♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires