Detox #3

Today is the last day I'm having a smoothie for breakfast, and I went for a Red Smoothie. In fact I've made so much I still have so...


Today is the last day I'm having a smoothie for breakfast, and I went for a Red Smoothie. In fact I've made so much I still have some for tomorrow but then I'll be back to bacon and eggs.

I enjoyed doing this very much, and my body likes it too as it reacts positively to this change:
○ Approx - 4lbs
○ Much more energy during the day
○ Better mood
○ More efficiency during the workouts 
○ No more stomach aches

It's also been said that you must keep your body guessing and well, this was quite out of my habits. But then, as a student, I admit it is expensive, which is why I decided to follow this little detox program for 5 days and only in the morning (I eat the smoothie 1 hour after waking up, then eat clean for the rest of the day). Tomorrow will be what's left from today's mix, and the day after tomorrow I'll mix the leftovers of this all ☺ So here we go!!




The recipe ( 2 servings)

- 500 grs strawberries
- 250 grs raspberries
- 1 pear
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1 pomegranate

Blend it all for at least 5 minutes to really break the pomegranate seeds and have a homogeneous smoothie.
Add little water


Per serving
Calories: 295
Fat :3
Carbs : 73
Protein :  5



 Have a nice day and come back later for my "Today's Workout" post!
♥♥♥♥♥


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires