Today's Workout - New Gymwear In

 Today was soooo intense I almost fell into this mode when you have the feeling that your brain is full with information and you'll...

 Today was soooo intense I almost fell into this mode when you have the feeling that your brain is full with information and you'll never be able to record anything anymore. But the week is almost done and as life is a battle, I give my best in every circumstances. 
Except from yesterday where I have just been able to spin for 15 minutes, my week went well though and I am pretty sore after just 4 hours working out in the entire week. Here's my session for  today! I forgot to warm-up so I didn't burnt as many cals as usual, but I focused on low weights/ high reps which have to be my favorites. 

And to please my beloved and dear mommy, I worked a bit on hams (it's her favorite muscle group on a woman) Mum, here it went! :



here are the my birthday gifts from my mom, still pink but I switched from grey to black ! and the swiss ball is a need for every one like me , anting to get an effective training at home !
TIP: you will obviously not inflate/deflate your swiss ball each day, so if you can't hide it, cover it with a plaid and it will be a nice balance-working seat to sit on while watching TV at night ( no need to say it will look simple and elegant too... no? )

My upcoming photo shoot is about to come, I'll keep you updated and will still show you here my fitness routine (and progress pics are to come too)

Love xx 

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Really fashionable gym workout verities clothes thanks for sharing with us.It's more valuable for me and for related clothes go our main page gym t shirts mens.

    ReplyDelete