Today's Workout - Internship Feedback

Hi everyone! My week went well, I was so stressed about my internship because I'm part of the people who always want to do things p...

Hi everyone!

My week went well, I was so stressed about my internship because I'm part of the people who always want to do things perfectly, yet I'm not perfect at much just like anyone else. And I put so much pressure on myself that I'm always scared not to be efficient enough. Well I used my best quality: being honest. And it relieved so much pressure!

Even in your work place, be honest and stay true to yourself. Everything isn't meant to be said, but sometimes it helps and make your colleagues understand how you react and how you work! I, for example, always work quickly because I want to be super efficient, and it leads to little mistakes because I go so quick I don't look at everything and it end up being a waste of time. 

It's hard to go against your habits but it really can help building a better working atmosphere and relieving the stress. I have been dreading this first week of "office work" so much that I'm really happy with it now! 

Buuuut let's get to the point! :


This was a very good session because I used the MMC (muscle/mind connection) throughout the entire session and it felt good along with having good contact. My heart rate barely went under 80% which explains the amount of burned calories, and active rest is a good way to relax muscle (but not letting it cool down) while still burning many calories and working on cardio!!

I will keep you updates tomorrow with a post about the MMC !

Loads of Love 
♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires