Monday Motivation - Today's Workout

I've spent a very calm and cozy week end alone with my man, we went to the seaside then had a coffee on saturday, invited my bestfriend...

I've spent a very calm and cozy week end alone with my man, we went to the seaside then had a coffee on saturday, invited my bestfriend and her man home in the evening. On sunday we went to the movies to watch the new Avengers, went back home to take a nap and then watched the Amazing Spiderman on TV (Superhero lover that I am).

Let's get straight to the point, I've eaten too much carbs this week end so I felt nauseous this moning but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do!


I hope you had an as good end of the week as I had, I bet you're now all ready to kick this week's ass and strive for the best you can do!! I know my fitness freaks out here are the most willing to success!

Loads of Love!!
 ❤  ❤  ❤  

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires