CHRISTMAS X FOOD

 Hey guys!! Almost thought I would fall off the fitness wagon just before Christmas time, but got stronger than my mindset an...





 Hey guys!! Almost thought I would fall off the fitness wagon just before Christmas time, but got stronger than my mindset and kept on training! Good muscle pump, great energy and very good sessions to be honest. But you know, unconsciously I know Christmas is around the corner, and my belly wants to have its training too by eating too much already. I bet with my man that this time I will show you guys the crazy cheats I have had lately (just to show how normal we all are)! Can you see this? A firework for the mouth ♥ And you know what, I don't care about the scale cause I won't step a single foot on it for a couple weeks! Don't quit all at once for 2 months.... But find a balance and enjoy quality time when it comes! 

Have a very good Christmas prepping and family gathering ♥ I might do a little Christmas outfit post before the end of the week, subscribe to know about it !

Coucou les amis!! J'ai presque pensé que j'allais perdre mes bonnes habitudes juste avant Noël, mais je suis restée forte et j'ai continué les entrainements! Des petites congestions, super énergie et bonnes sessions je dois l'avouer. Mais vous savez, inconsciemment je sais que Noël approche et mon bidon veut s'entrainer lui aussi en mangeant un peu trop. J'ai parié avec mon amoureux que je vous montrerai les cheats que j'ai mangé récemment (parce qu'au final on est tous les mêmes!) Vous voyez tous ça? Une feu d'artifice culinaire♥ Et vous savez quoi, je me fiche de ce que dira la balance, car je ne mettrai pas un seul petit doigt de pied dessus pendant deux semaines! Ne stoppez pas tout d'un coup pendant 2 mois... Mais trouvez l'équilibre et profitez des bons moments quand ils sont là! 

Passez une très bonne préparation de Noël et retrouvailles en famille ♥ je ferai sûrement un post outfit de Noël avant la fin de semaine, abonnez-vous pour en être informés!


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires