DAYDREAMING

Tuesday.... What! it's only tuesday ?! Oh well, I am already tired of this week, can you believe it?  Today I did my usual spin...


Tuesday.... What! it's only tuesday ?! Oh well, I am already tired of this week, can you believe it?  Today I did my usual spinning and strength session, daydreaming of next week when I'll be in holidays and will train aaaaaall day long.
Today the strength session was very fun, it's been a few days since I have a super contact with every workout, deeply feel the muscle working - and get terrible soreness afterwards. So I took advantage of this crazy energy I have to work on shoulders, the other part of my arm I struggle to grow :'(

I did overhead squats and snatches for the first time last week, starting with an empty bar to get proper technique, and today I was able to add 8.8lbs (4kg) to the bar! Strange but actually felt easier with some weights on! Again, I am happy I can share news like this with you guys ♥ And to finish with, I am starting to collect my orders for Christmas (obviously some gifts from me to me as well lol) I will try to make a post before the end of the week to let you know a bit about my Christmas Fitlist ! Lot of love to you all ♥

// Mardi.... Quoi? Mardi seulement ?! Et bien je suis déjà fatiguée de ma semaine, vous-y croyez? Aujourd'hui, session cardio et entrainement habituels, en rêvant de la semaine prochaine, quand je serai déjà en vacances et que je pourrais m'entrainer touuuuuute la journée ....
L'entrainement d'aujourd'hui était super, ça fait quelques jours que j'ai un très bon contact  à chaque training je sens vraiment le muscle travailler - et j'ai les supers courbatures qui vont avec. Donc j'ai profité de cette énergie débordante pour bosser mes épaules, qui avec mes bras sont la partie que j'ai le plus de mal à tonifier :'(

J'ai fait des overhead squats et snatch pour la première fois la semaine dernière, en commençant avec la barre à vide pour maitriser un peu la technique, et aujourd'hui j'ai pu ajouter 4kg à la barre sans problème, c'était même plus comfortable! Encore une fois, je suis ravie de partager ce genre de nouvelles avec vous ♥ Et pour finir, je suis en train de récupérer tous mes colis de Noël, je ferais sûrement un post en fin de semaine pour vous présenter ma Fitliste de Noël ! Plein d'amour à vous ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires