CHRISTMAS DELIGHT

Hello everyone! And Merry Christmas to all of you ♥ Did Santa get you what you wanted? I hope you had a wonderful night wit...





Hello everyone! And Merry Christmas to all of you ♥ Did Santa get you what you wanted? I hope you had a wonderful night with your family and had a very good time -and lots of food! Some families live wide apart so Christmas is the perfect time to catch up and have a delightful moment. There were only the four of us this year -for the first time! my sis and I, our mm and our step-dad ♥ and I announced proudly that next year will be my turn to host our families with my man (it'll be our turn to prep it all and clean after!lol) . Well now I feel like I put 10bs on in just one night! Damn chocolates ....
No surprise, my gifts were  almost only about fitness, I got a suspension training kit and resistance bands (from 24lbs to 75lbs), freddy pants, a mannequin,  etc... Can't wait to use them all ! So what about you guys? How did you like Christmas this year? What was on your Christmas list ? Now I will really start looking after my diet and exercise a bit ! Stay healthy ! ♥

Bonjour tout le monde! Et Joyeux Noël à vous tous♥ Le Père Noël vous a offert ce que vous vouliez? J'espère en tout cas que vous avez passé une très belle soirée en famille! Certaines familles vivent très éoignées au quotidien donc Noël semble la période parfaite pour se retrouver et passer un super moment. Nous n'étions que quatre cette année - une première!- avec ma soeur, ma maman et beau-papa ♥ Et j'ai annoncé fièrement que l'année prochaine, je recevrai nos familles avec mon homme (à moi a galère de préparer et ranger après lol!)
Maintenant j'ai le sentiment d'avoir pris 5kg en une nuit! Sacrés chocolats...
Sans surprise, mes cadeaux ont pas mal tourné autour du thème sportif. Un kit de suspension (type TRX), des bandes de résistances de 10 à 35kg, un pantalon Freddy... Vraiment hâte de tous les utiliser! Et vous les amis? Qu'avez-vous pensé de votre Noël cet année? Qu'aviez-vous mis sur votre list de cadeaux? Maintenant il va falloir se recentrer sur la diète et faire un peu d'activité! Restez en forme ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires