New Look Sporty Outfit

Hi  everyone! I hope you are all doing great today! Strength session is now done, breakfast is in my stomach and I am all re...






Hi  everyone! I hope you are all doing great today! Strength session is now done, breakfast is in my stomach and I am all ready for a short day of work from 2 to 8pm ! I also wanted to show you my outfit today, kinda rock/sporty/festive look! (yes I can do it all at once)
"Gym is my Boyfriend" Shirt - New Look
Palm Leaf croptop - Motel Rocks
High waisted skinny fit ripped jeans - New Look
Gingerbread Christmas socks - New Look
If your thinking about offering your family/friends/yourself something cute and classy to wear , then you should really  have a look on New Look website! They really have every style available and terrific discounts (but hurry up, things get bought fast on here...!) I bought a lot of stuff for the boyfriend and I am happy with the quality, the fitting and the finish look! So if you haven't any idea yet, with this one you can't make mistakes!
I can't wait for tomorrow as it is my last day of work for 2015 and my work mate is coming over with her dude for dinner. So hard to meet someone you really enjoy the company of, and makes you laugh so hard, when she has to leave for 6 months in the Netherlands ! So I will really enjoy every minute of tomorrow's dinner!

So what about you guys? What have you planned to offer to your loved ones on Christmas day? And what are your plans for the weekend? ♥

Bonjour tout le monde! J'espère que vous allez tous bien! Entrainement fini pour moi, petit-dèj dans le bidon, et déjà prête pour ma petite journée de travail, de 14 à 20h ! Je voulais vous montrer ma tenue du jour en provenance de New Look, pour un look sport/rock/festif ! (je suis polyvalente)
T-shirt "Gym is my Boyfriend" - New Look
Croptop palmier - Motel Rocks
Jeans déchiré taille haute -New Look
Chaussettes Pain d'épices - New Look 
Si vous avez pensé offrir à votre famille/amis/vous-même  quelque chose de mignon et chic, alors vous devriez vraiment faire un tour sur le site de New Look! Ils ont tous les styles dispo avec des réductions canons (mais dépêchez-vous, ça part vite...!) J'ai acheté plein de chose pour mon amoureux et je suis très satisfaite de la qualité, de la coupe et du rendu!  Donc si vous n'avez pas encore d'idées pour vos cadeaux, avec New Look pas d'erreur possible!
J'ai hâte à demain, ce sera ma dernière journée de boulot pour 2015 et ma collègue vient diner à la maison avec son cher et tendre. C'est dur de rencontrer quelqu'un avec qui le courant passe trop bien, et avec qui vous fait tellement rire et savoir qu'elle part pour 6 mois aux Pays-Bas! Donc demain c'est gros profitage de copine !

Et vous les amis, qu'avez-vous prévu pour votre entourage à Noël?  Et qu'avez-vous prévu pour ce weekend qui arrive? ♥


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires