Detox #2

Here is my second recipe for a simple and detoxifying smoothie! The one I made yesterday already eased my stomach and I woke up in a good mo...

Here is my second recipe for a simple and detoxifying smoothie! The one I made yesterday already eased my stomach and I woke up in a good mood and without stomach ache!!

I didn't put the avocado in the mix but I intended to !

 The recipe :

- 1 kiwi
- 1 green lemon
- 2 tangerines
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 pear


As yesterday, I blend it all with water and wait til the consistency is really smooth.


This one is very very tasteful !!! Hope you'll do it home and like it as I did!! ♥♥


Calories : 383
Carbs : 97
Fat : 0
Protein : 5

I wanted to cook black rice this evening for the boyfriend and I, and I'll try to find really good things to put in my next detox recipe!! 

Love xx ♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires