Arm Session & Dukan Diet

Today I trained with lights weights because my session from yesterday left my backside all sore, even in the shoulders so I kept it li...



Today I trained with lights weights because my session from yesterday left my backside all sore, even in the shoulders so I kept it light! // Aujourd'hui je me suis entraînée avec des poids légers: j'ai d'énooormes courbatures dans le dos et je ne voulais pas trop insister sur les muscles secondaires que j'ai déjà bien abimé hier.

My session went like following // Ma session s'est déroulé comme ça:
-Barbell biceps curls  15kg // superset // elastic band "wide grip" biceps curls (the two first pics//les deux premières photos)
-Triceps extension 13kg 20 reps 4 sets
-Glute bridge 10kg 20 reps (with two sec hold on top// deux secs de gainage en haut) 4 sets
- All fours donkey kicks 2kg ankle weighs 15 reps 4 sets
- Leg spread (this form) with 2kg ankle weights 20 reps 4 sets
-Outer leg lift 2kg ankle weights 20 reps 4 sets
- Inner leg lift kg ankle weights 30 reps 4 sets
-Side donkey kicks (this form) 2kg ankle weights 10 reps 7 sets

I also got to try the Dukan Box at lunch, the one I've tested is "Asian" with Konjac, which I've wanted to try for long!!) and it's really good!! the Konjac only has 10kcal/100g so it left me hungry in the afternoon (the diced apple came to the rescue!) but on the other side, you don't feel the difference between pastas and Konjac! For girls who have to dramatically change their intake of food, this is a very good product I guess. I will sure have one once in a while but with more "side food" otherwise I'd faint ! // J'ai aussi essayé la Dukan Box pour le déjeuner, j'ai testé le "saveur asiatique" au Konjac, que je voulais essayer depuis longtemps. C'est vraiment très bon mais le Konjac n'a que 10kcal/100grs donc j'ai eu faim l'après midi (d'où la pomme). Je le conseille au personne sédentaires qui doivent baisser leur apport en calories pour perdre du poids, mais pour les sportifs, il faut manger quelque chose à côté sous peine d'avoir vite faim!

LOADS OF LOVE!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires