Nike & Food (again)

Today's been my first day of vacations, yet I woke up at 6.40am like usual, had eggs, ham, coffee and fat burner in, then train...


Today's been my first day of vacations, yet I woke up at 6.40am like usual, had eggs, ham, coffee and fat burner in, then trained a bit. My session went as following // Ce matin a beau avoir été ma première journée de vacances, je me suis quand même réveillée à 6h40 comme d'habitude et j'ai mangé mes oeufs, mon jambon, bu mon café avec mon brûleur de graisse, puis je me suis entrainée. Ma session s'est déroulée comme suit:

Biceps curl with barbel / 15 kg / 10reps
//superset//
Biceps curl with dumbell / 6kg each / 10reps
repeat x 5

Biceps curl with elastic band / 20 reps
//superset//
Biceps curl (opened) with elastic band / 10reps
repeat x 5

Glute bridge on Swiss ball with barbell / 15 kg / 20 reps / 3 sets
All-fours kickbacks / 2kg ankle weight / 20 reps / 4 sets
Side kickbacks / 20 reps / 4 sets
Bench triceps dips (stiffed legs) / 20 reps/ 4 sets

Then I got to see one of my techer to get help for my final exam so I can pass my degree and drink Champagne! Then I went by the sea to have a drink with my friend Vanessa, who I haven't seen for a long time so it was good to talk about girly stuff and laugh around and hang out together. Can't wait to see her again tomorrow!! //  Après cela, j'ai pu rencontrer l'un de mes professeurs pour avoir un peu d'aide pour ma soutenance, que je puisse avoir mon diplôme et sabrer le Champagne! Puis je suis allée boir un verre à la mer avec Vanessa, que j'avais pas vu depuis longtemps. Ça fait du bien de parler de trucs de filles et de rire et d'être ensemble. Hâte de la revoir demain!!

Loads of Love!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires