Personal Best At Boxjump, Sweat & Fruits

My morning snack: 2 slices turkey ham, watermelon, strawberries My lunch: homemade brocoli purée, steak, baby carrots, watermelon ...

My morning snack: 2 slices turkey ham, watermelon, strawberries
My lunch: homemade brocoli purée, steak, baby carrots, watermelon
Close-up: homemade brocoli purée

Sauna pants + old sweat pants = nasty cardio
Sportéus: 250ml/16.5g protein, Yopa: 100g/ 6g protein

I had the most exhausting day ever!! I woke up this morning at 6.40am, ate and left to workout at 7.50 (30min spin bike), then did my abs sessions, then 30 min cardio again. Then I left for the library to finish my report, went to the printer who messed up all my files, went back to uni to get everything sorted out, went back to the printer.... Then 1.5h power walk, groceries, 3 stairs, home cleaning and done !! // Aujourd'hui a été une journée épuisante!! debout à 6h40, petit dèj et hop, partie pour 30 min de vélo, abdos, et re-30 min de vélo. Après je suis partie à la bibliothèque fignoler mon mémoire, chez l'imprimeur (qui a tout modifié), retour a la fac pour tout refaire, imprimeur.... Après cela 1h15 de power walk sous la pluie, les courses, 3 étages et ménage.... Fini !

My ab session was the same I did last week but I hadn't uploaded it yet! // Ma session abdos était la même que la semaine dernière, mais je ne l'avais pas publiée!

Crunches on the ground - 20 reps
//superset//
Leg raise on the ground - 20 reps
repeat x 4

Leg raise on bench -20 reps
//superset//
Lateral leg raise on bench - 20 reps
repeat x 4

Reverse crunch on swiss ball - 15 rep - 2 sets

Ab wheel - 20 reps - 4 sets
ab wheel (obliques) - 20 reps - 4sets

 During my power walk it was pouring rain and I had some trouble finding the right pace. I tried some box jumps on benches here and there, and found benches I could jump on and make  a personal best! 80 CM / 31.50" and I honestly can't wait to reach the full meter! like I've started at 49 CM ! // Pendant ma marche il pleuvait et j'ai eu du mal a trouver le bon rythme. J'ai fait du box jump sur quelques bancs avant d'en trouver un sur lequel je n'avais jamais sauté! 80 cm et j'ai réussi! j'ai commencé à 49cm donc j'ai vraiment hâte d'atteindre le mètre !

Now I'm here sipping on protein milk, snacking on protein yogurts to feed my muscles and recover ;) // Et me voilà maintenant au calme, en buvant du lait Sportéus et en mangeant des yaourts protéinés pour compenser la dépense et récupérer!

Loads of Love
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires